Designed in the UK, the Izmi Essential was the brainchild of babywearing expert and consultant, Emily Williamson. She had an aim to incorporate the closeness and soft fabric of a woven wrap with the ease and convenience of a traditional buckle carrier. Izmi is born of a genuine passion to find ways to make life as a parent feel lighter and simpler, and to share that with as many people as possible.
Designed for as many people as possible
The Izmi Baby Carrier to allow you to be confident, hands free and happy when carrying your children. Our products are designed to suit as many people and as many situations as possible, and we’re always working and listening to feedback to make sure that we’re constantly improving. We’re confident that every family could find a place for an Izmi in their life.
• Fully adjustable, adjust the body panel, shoulder straps, head rest and seat width to make sure you get the right fit
• 4 carry positions are available: front carry, front facing carry, side carry and back carry
• Supports your baby’s hips as they develop and grow; Izmi is recognised by the Hip Dysplasia Institute as being “hip healthy”
• Unique shoulder straps distribute your baby’s weight evenly, for you this means less pressure on your back
• Suitable from birth to walking (3.2kg – 15kg), the flexibility of the carrier is designed to adjust and fit around your growing baby
• Sleek, subtle design constructed from super soft cotton
Made to last
The Izmi Carrier comes with a 12 month warranty as standard. If you have any issues or concerns with your Carrier our customer support team are here to help.
Use from birth (3.2kg-15kg), new born cushion inserts included with carrier
Fully Adjustable body panel, shoulder straps, head rest and seat width to provide comfort to you and your baby
Recognised by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute, holds your baby in a comfortable, hip healthy position
Unique straps spread across your shoulders for better weight distribution
Designed in the UK by a babywearing consultant