Boba Air features a deeper, supportive seat with padded leg openings for your little one, along with breathable mesh shoulder straps that are also lightly padded. This means ultimate comfort for both you AND baby. The best part? It’s still the same light weight, self-storing carrier that we know and love!
- Padded leg openings
- Breathable mesh shoulder straps with light padding
- Deep, supportive seat
- Ultra lightweight, portable & water repellent
- 100% Nylon
- Front & back carry options
- Sleeping Hood Included
- Accommodates babies & toddlers, 15-45 lbs / 7-20 kg
- Comfortably fits heights: 5’0″ to 6’3″
- Waistband range: 25″” – 58″”
- Elastic bands neatly roll up straps
- Body of carrier rises 16″ offering excellent back support for toddlers
- High quality military grade buckles
- Machine wash or simply wipe clean
- EN13209-2 Soft Carriers Certified
Made from hard-wearing, durable nylon, the Boba Air is compact, easy to use, great for travelling and handy to store in your car or bag so you always have a carrier when you need it the most!
The Boba Air Comfortably fits heights: 5’0″ to 6’3″, waistband range: 27″ to 55″ and accommodates babies & young toddlers(5 months+) plus the Body of carrier rises 16″ offering excellent back support for toddlers
Front or Back Carry: This light weight carrier is made with durable material so that it can be used children 15-45lbs. The BobaAir may be used on the front or back.
Nylon: The Boba Air is 100% Nylon and therefore easy to clean and extremely durable. The nylon fabric also allows you to simply stuff the carrier back into the pocket – no careful folding necessary!
Sleeping Hood and Pocket: The Boba Air includes a sleeping hood and a large pocket to store your hood in when not in use. The hood can be used to protect your little one from sun or rain, or to provide a cover when they are taking a nap.
The Boba Air design is made to fit parents of all shapes and sizes without purchasing an extension belt or accessory. All straps are fully adjustable, and elastic bands are provided so you can comfortably tuck the straps away once you have the carrier adjusted for you and your child.